Diagnostic Radiology is the diagnosis and treatment of patients utilizing imaging modalities, including general radiography, fluoroscopy, mammography, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and bone densitometry.
At Dr. Chaudhary Hospital our specialist radiologist, a qualified doctor views the images and provides a report to your physician to aid in diagnosis and treatment.
- Breast imaging (mammograms)
- Cardiovascular radiology (heart and circulatory system)
- Chest radiology (heart and lungs)
- Emergency Radiology
- Gastrointestinal (stomach, intestines, and abdomen)
- Genitourinary (reproductive and urinary systems)
- Head and neck radiology
- Musculoskeletal radiology (muscles and skeleton)
- Neuroradiology (brain and nervous system; head, neck, and spine)
- Pediatric radiology (imaging of children)