Diagnostic Radiology is the diagnosis and treatment of patients utilizing imaging modalities, including general radiography, fluoroscopy, mammography, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and bone densitometry.
Our specialist radiologist, a qualified doctor, views the images and provides a report to your physician to aid in diagnosis and treatment.
- Breast imaging (mammograms)
- Cardiovascular radiology (heart and circulatory system)
- Chest radiology (heart and lungs)
- Emergency Radiology
- Gastrointestinal radiology (stomach, intestines, and abdomen)
- Genitourinary radiology (reproductive and urinary systems)
- Head and neck radiology
- Musculoskeletal radiology (muscles and skeleton)
- Neuroradiology (brain and nervous system; head, neck, and spine)
- Pediatric radiology (imaging of children)