Physiotherapists are a key member of your health care team and play an important role in helping you regain movement and function so you can better manage day-to-day activities.
Physiotherapy treats disease, injury or disorders using physical methods such as exercise and joint manipulation and helps patients restore, maintain and increase their physical mobility, strength, and function. Physical therapy is used to improve a patients quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis and physical intervention.
We, at Dr. Chaudhary Hospital, consider your physical and emotional needs when planning your care and involve you in setting rehabilitation goals.
Here is a list of signs that could warrant a visit to the physiotherapist
- Pain that keeps recurring
- Lack of balance
- Experiencing pain while sitting at your desk
- Experiencing mobility issues
- Urinating in an uncontrollable manner
- Neurological disorders
- If surgery is the other alternative
- Prescribed medications don’t work as intended
- Sports injuries
- Managing diabetes
- During and after pregnancy
- During and after surgery
- Chest physio
- Physical exercise